In last week's latest BSports Video, I discussed the most recent championship forecast probabilities, and previewed the race at Kansas.
How did my picks do?
- Jimmie Johnson (led 6 laps and finished 6th after a few problems, including entering the pits right after a caution flag came out)
- Matt Kenseth (led 21 laps and finished 11th after a few problems, including a pit road speeding penalty)
- Greg Biffle (led 0 laps and finished 13th - not a great bad day)
- Aric Almirola (raced into the top 5 and finished 10th)
- Martin Truex, Jr. (finished 19th but was in the top 5 earlier)
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. (raced in the top 5, was running well but hit the wall and finished 30th)