Here's how I did, listed in rank order for how likely they were to win:
- Jimmie Johnson (finished 5th after leading 40 laps)
- Matt Kenseth (WON the race and led 89 laps)
- Kevin Harvick (finished 3rd and led 2 laps)
- Kyle Busch (finished 2nd and led 67 laps)
- Brad Keselowski (finished 7th and led 2 laps)
- Ryan Newman (finished 10th and led 1 lap)
Not bad this week. All six of these drivers led laps and finished in the top 10. My top 4 choices all got top-5 finishes, and my top 5 choices all finished in the top 7. Can't do much better than this.